Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hummer 4 Me?

Since the BP Disaster, I've begun to KNOW that the world as I knew it really is ending.

I'm sorta giving up. Yes, after 40 years of being as green as could be in the context of my world & times, I'm now calling it quits.

I feel like Chill Wills riding the Nuke in that old Kubrick movie, 1966. What was its name? I grow old, I grow old...shall I wear my trousers rolled (Eliot)Have CRS disease.

So my VW is giving me shit, along with everything else in my life. No AC, again. In So TX, that is a death sentence. The only way to survive a trip to the grocers is to drive real fast w all windows open or else its suffocation before dinner. SO HUMID!!!

+, One more yr of payments to go, & 155K miles.

Why not get a Hummer and become a Humman Being. Just say, f it.

1 comment: