Friday, November 26, 2010

flying rapedly

Before leaving I carefully considered each item...minimal packing...few accutrements...so to speak. Mostly black, gray, going for elegant, comfy, refined. I wrapped my suede shoes (worn twice) in tissue paper , pearls in plastic baggy ,.stockings and camisoles carefully rolled. All I did was. to.avoid discord, for above all, I loathe contact with strangers. Even hugs from family & friends are not for me really .So.being violated by a government official came as a shock. Days later I still cringe .... feel the shame. This has changed how I feel about my country & its government. At 62, after years of faithfully voting, paying taxes, public service to the poor, determined to live a decent l ife, I felt.the hands of the state on my BODY.

No comments:

Post a Comment